Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 3

Well I just finished searching and subscribing to my first podcast subscription. I used www.postcastalley.com to find the one of my choice. I am VERY addicted to Harry Potter so when I searched I looked for Harry Potter information. I subscribed to a feed called Secrets of Harry Potter. I had tried searching on other sites with no luck. I like the easy to use features of podcastalley. I then took the link RSS and put it into my google reader. From there I could listen to the podcast. I only listened to the latest podcast but plan to listen to the other soon! I liked Pat's idea from today to subscribe to some and listen to them as she works out. I drive 2 hours a day to come to this class at UD and would like to use that time to listen to something worth while. I will have to work on that this weekend.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Well, after having some issues with the quality of the podcast I chose, I was wondering if the "Secrets of Harry Potter" was any good or if it contained any spoilers about The Deadly Hallows. Is Dumbledore really dead? Is Snape really evil? Arrrrrrrgh, I must know!