Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day 6

During class today we participated in book presentations via blogging. It was a really new experience. As the presenters were talking we were encouraged to blog to the rest of the class as the presenters talked about their chosen book. I must say it was hard to pay attention. I found myself paying more attention to the presenters than the blog. I tried to keep up with the blog however I didn't feel like I had time to form intelligent, thoughtful thoughts to contribute to the blog conversation. I kept thinking that if I were the presenter (or teacher) I would want the audience to be paying attention to what I have to say. Using the blog is a big learning curve for me; more so as the teacher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to pay attention to both also. It was hard to pay attention to the presenters, read blogs, and comment at the same time. We all did a great job on our presentations and blogging. :)
Stefanie