Saturday, July 7, 2007

Well the class is over and the project presentation for Delaware Facts went Great! We felt prepared and the class seemed to think our project was do-able and we even had a few teachers to present this to their class and share their ideas with us. After all was said and done I was wishing I had a 2nd grade class as a homeroom to do this project with. I plan to approach the 2nd grade teachers to see if they would consider doing this project with their class.
From the class I have taken a lot of ideas that I would like to use in real life. I plan to use protopage a lot! I would love to plan elementary art history lessons with another teacher in my district. Although we have a lot of freedom in our teachings it would be nice to have some of our lessons similar, protopage would allow us to work on planning a project together and each have our input into it. I also like the possibilities that Gcast and bubbl.us offer. I feel that I could find a use for the two of these in my classroom this year.
Thank you Pat for opening up many new doors for me as I finished up my masters portfolio.... see you on the web!

No comments: